• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Hello from Oz!

Nine22

G'day all,

Just saying hello from Melbourne Australia! New to forum - not so new to digi-prints! Im a graphic artist by qualification but have been working with digital prints and signs for the past 7 years! I have/had a few machines: Creation CT630 (yep...THE cheap plotter which paid for itself 100 times over!) and now have a Creation (theres that word again!) CS1200GB!

I also had an Epson Stylus Pro 9000 and have recently acquired (hasnt been physically delivered as yet) a Mimaki JV3-160SP. Hopefully this venture of going out on my own will eventually pay off - but fingers crossed!

Ive been an avid Corel user but also know very well my way around Adobe products. I also dabble in freelance Photography! I still work for someone for 3 days a week but plan to get more personal clients to eventually work for myself. Any tricks and tips would be AWESOME!

so...i think that covers the intro...i will just hang around the mimaki section now and see what I can learn from the community!

cheers guys!

- Donnel