• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Hello From Quebec

CHP Supply

HI Everyone

my name is Steve i own a small medium manufacturing company in Quebec ( thinkkleen.com ) ,i have no what so ever experience in design and printing myself , but looking foward to expand my knowledge in that field and to be able to equip my company for our future in house sticker departement but we already have a design studios

cheers

Last edited:

SignsSupport

Support & Tech Administrator
Hello CHP Supply
You'll definitely need a bit more experience in the field of design and printing in order to succeed. For instance - your website needs a complete and total redesign. But more importantly - it seems that you need to gain a bit more experience so that you can express exactly what you hope to provide to prospective clientele. As it seems now - I'd tend to give it an "I" for 'incomplete'... You're at the right place, though, to gain a bit more knowledge. Signs101 is a great community. Hope you enjoy your stay.

SignsSupport