Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hello from Sacramento

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by watcher, Oct 27, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. watcher

watcher Guest

Greetings everyone.

My name is Jim and I found this site after I ordered a Panther. I found the site the same day and cancelled the order. I am still considering sign warehouse, but not the Panther.

I will post my first question in another thread.

Thanks.

Tags:
  2. Prism1

Prism1 Member

Apr 3, 2006
    sacramento, CA
    Welcome...from your neighbor. Are you new to the sign biz??

EDIT...well...after reading this and posting, I read the other post. I have to agree with the comments...as a sign guy that that has paid his dues ( and continues to do so... ), works to support a family, pays insurance, etc, it does tend to put a little burr in one's saddle when I hear comments from customers " my buddy works out of his bedroom...his bid was half your price"...yet these are the same people that complain "That damn vinyl shrunk after 6 months". I have to agree with other comments too, if you are trying to save a buck, design it yourself, and sub out your artwork. You might PM Graphixsic about how that is working for him.

3. watcher

watcher Guest

Yes,

It will be more of a hobby to start, but will see how it turns out.

Nice van!

4. Whit

Whit Member

Nov 16, 2004
    Welcome from Texas !!!
    -
    :help: never mind !!!

Last edited: Oct 28, 2006
  5. Gino

Gino Premium Subscriber

Jun 7, 2006
    PA