• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Hello from Salt Lake City

Utah1

Hello “my name is Earl” – Hey I know how to make a first impression. :) I am working on starting a sign business. I have most of the tools to get started except for a cutter/plotter. I plan to start with vehicle graphics since I am a drag racer and know most of the local racers. I have no idea where this will lead. A friend of mine started a laser business a couple of years ago and his original business plan in no way resembles what he is doing today. I will be retiring in a couple of years, and want to have this at a good part time pace before then. So I will be lurking and trying to learn as much as I can. I live in Salt Lake City Utah and look forward to getting to know the forum members.

Earl

The Big Squeegee

Long Time Member
Welcome from OK.

I lived in the SLC area for about 50% of the time before I turned 18. Now I just visit there once every 10 years or so.