• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Hello from Scotland

jmac80

Hi everyone.
Just dropping in to say hello :smile:

Name is James and I live in Scotland, UK.
Been interested in buying a cutter for about 10 years but just got round to getting one 2 weeks ago!
Bought a Graphtec ce6000-60 and an Adkins swing away a3 heat press.
It's all very daunting and confusing at the moment as I'm a complete beginner, Just made my wife a sign for her craft stall and I'm fairly pleased with it but looking at it there's heaps i would change on it lol..
Went through a fair bit of vinyl making the sign, doing mistakes, backing tape not working, weeding bit's i shouldn't have etc but i guess it's all a part of learning.
Also printed out some pretty detailed wall art and spent a good while weeding it, I can see how some hate it but I love doing it, every bit you pick of and the overall picture becomes clearer until you end up with the final design.
Just also signed up for a 1 month premium account to test the water out :Big Laugh
Anyway... nice to meet you all and I look forward to getting to know you all.

James