• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Hello from SE Ohio

gbd

hey everyone.
New here from South east Ohio. i have been in the vinyl graphics business for about 3 years. we started in our home with a cheap cutter just to see how things would go. now we are moving to a small 700 sq ft shop. last year we bought a roland cj-500 and converted it to eco-solvent. so now we offer full color printing.
a little background. i have an A.S. in Multi Media Production and years of playing with my laptop. i have been around here reading a lot of different stuff and see this is the right place to get serious. i really want to make this shop into something that me and my wife can make a decint living at. so i might ask a couple of questions from time to time. ( i am thick skinned)

we thats it for now..
thanks

Jason

weaselboogie

looks really beautiful right about now. with all the fresh snow.

We went down 3 years ago just to see all of the frozen waterfalls. Incredible!

Attachments

• P1180011.JPG
    P1180011.JPG
    60 KB · Views: 91
  • P1180012.JPG
    P1180012.JPG
    72.3 KB · Views: 73
  • P1180001.JPG
    P1180001.JPG
    63.9 KB · Views: 79

gbd

that last pic is Ash Cave. i have seen the water touching top and bottom. it was huge.