• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Hello from SE Wisconsin!

dhsigns

Hello all! I am the Project Coordinator/Graphic Designer for a medium size shop in Waukesha, Wisconsin. I've been in the sign industry for over 20 yrs, I have designed and fabricated everything from sand blasted signs to neon, full wraps to gold leaf, but you can always learn more. So I am here to learn and help as much as possible. See you on the forums...

visual800

damn! Just came thru Waukesha bout mid december, we were all laughing at the "bong recreation exit " on that main highway!

miker

cmon...what's wrong with the "Bong Recreational Area"?? (this is what it's actually called) All kidding aside, welcome from SE wisconsin. I live in WI, work in IL, and have a son that goes to UWM. Any questions....fire away!

MikePro

welcome!
o, and Bong is garbage. used to be a nice campground/lake but now its just another overgrown park. aaaaand the proper name is "Dick (richard) Bong Recreational Park"