• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Hello from Signarama Peterborough

Signarama PTBO

Found this site quite a while ago and have decided to join.

We are a one stop shop servicing all of the Peterborough & Kawartha areas. Everything from Vehicle wraps, graphics, pylons, fascia signs and everyone else you could think of.

We are currently running an HP950 Scitex as well as a Roland Solject Pro II and a graphtec plotter.

:thankyou:

signguy 55

Welcome aboard. Hope you know more about the sign business than the signarama guy I know. Went to school for two weeks and went at it.

Had no idea what a piece of coroplast was, the training manager from Florida showed him how a plotter cuts vinyl, first time he had ever seen it, asked how you get it on the board, no joke.

Tony Q's Kidd

Welcome aboard. Hope you know more about the sign business than the signarama guy I know. Went to school for two weeks and went at it.

Had no idea what a piece of coroplast was, the training manager from Florida showed him how a plotter cuts vinyl, first time he had ever seen it, asked how you get it on the board, no joke.

same story around these parts, some dont speak english and wont do anythiong but a digital. some have a hard time grasping the concept of pre mask. *shutter*

Signarama PTBO

Thanks for all the kind greetings. We have been in business now for 7+ years.
Pretty sure we know what coroplast is :Cool 2:

But yes we are a franchise so its a mixed bag of owners.