• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Hello from SignVOX

Kevin-shopVOX

Hello everyone,

I just wanted to take a moment and introduce myself as one of the newest merchant members here on this fantastic forum. My name is Kevin and I'm the Marketing Director for SignVOX a complete sign business management Point of Sale (POS). I've actually been a member of the forum for a while as I have been in the sign industry in a variety of facets for quite some time. (production & design employee, shop manager, business development manager for a large sign franchise, shop owner and now with SignVOX) I love the forum as I feel it is made up of the industry's finest. Cheers to Fred, other admin and the community for making it happen.

At a glance SignVOX is a complete system that incorporates estimating, invoicing, CRM, production management (electronic job board, online proofing & automation), Google Map integration, the ability to manage and tickle sales leads (similar to sales force), Business Intelligence reports, excellent support and it will even update your Facebook and Twitter accounts. :)

We know you have a lot of excellent options for this type of product but if you are considering changing or adding a sign management product to your business you should consider us as an option before you decide. We conduct group webinars, personal demos and will honestly answer any question you have regarding SignVOX. I can be contacted via the info in my signature or PM. I look forward to speaking with many of you and continuing my participation here on Signs101 as I always learn a ton from all of you.

Happy Pricing!

Christian @ 2CT Media

Does your product include a scheduler that, hopefully, links with Google Calender?

We have people all over that don't always come into the office and we currently keep each other updated and on task via text and calender updates.

Kevin-shopVOX

Does your product include a scheduler that, hopefully, links with Google Calender

We have people all over that don't always come into the office and we currently keep each other updated and on task via text and calender updates.

It does have a scheduler for tasks and responsibilities all that are accessible via the calendar within the software, the mobile app and as email reminders. I'm still trying to convince the developers to allow an .iCal export or import but in reality since its so mobile I haven't found a need for it. Plus all of that is viewable as a whole by you the owner or individually as a staff member.

David Wright

Is this an all or nothing type setup? The online proofing is all I would need. No way a small operation like mine could justify the monthly fee.