• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Hello from slower lower Delaware.

Dirtmod#16

Hi, I live in lower Delaware, a few miles from the beach area. I get a lot of contractors in this area because of new development in the resort area. I also race dirt track modifieds, and I get most of my work from racing teams. I started out helping a friend with his cutter, and doing my own race cars on his machine. A year later I had customers going to his business looking for me, so I had to get my own cutter. That started in 2002, and in the winter of 04 I gave up my roofing business and went to doing lettering, building race car bodies, and some paint and airbrush work on a full time basis. The business was growing but do to some health problems I've had I didn't have the money to grow the business. Now a good number of my customers have gone to the web or other new business that have showed up and they have gotten wraps or printed graphics. So I've been working with the S.B.A. to get there backing, and as I was working on my business plan, and looking at what printer I should get I found this site. I have already found some very usefull information. So after 8 years of cutting I have to start all over again. I hope to get a lot from this site, but I will also be available to help anyone that I can to give back. Thank you for the help I have already gotten, and I look forward to making some new friends and learning all that I can.

GregT

Welcome to the group. I have a Grandpa in Greenwood and spend time down in the Bethany Beach area..

Boomer

Hello and welcome from another Slower Delaware 101er.Sounds like you have a good plan, Good Luck.

ova

Welcome from Wild and Wonderful WV. Maybe I'll look you up when I come over there this summer to Rehobeth Beach. Been going there for about 25 yrs.

Dave