• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Hello from South Central Missouri!

knifemaker3

Hello all,
My name is Craig Blankenship and I run a home based business named Booger County Outfitters in south central MO.

I have been in business selling t-shirts, hats, etc. for a little over a year now and just recently bought a JSI-P-24 cutter for t-shirt vinyl. Thats when I discovered all the wonderful things a cutter will do!!!!!

So, now I'm in the learning stages of adding sign making to the business. So, I'm sure you all will get tired of all the dumb stupid questions I'll be asking but please bear with me.

I'm really looking forward to being a part of this community and will help out when I might be able too. May be awhile until I learn enough about sign making to help, but I will when I can.

Have a good one!

Craig Blankenship
a.k.a knifemaker3

PMG

:Welcome: from St.Louis.. are you related to Marty Blakenship by chance that races around Missouri ?

mystysue

Hiya Craig.. welcome to the zoo..lol..
where bouts in south central MO are ya.. I lived near west plains for a while.. a few years back..

knifemaker3

mystysue, I live in Douglas county about 20 miles east of Ava and 4 miles west of a bump in the road named Vanzant. I'm about a 45 minute drive from west plains.

pmg, nope no relation to the racer.

Craig Sjoquist

Welcome Craig ... to a outstanding group of ppl n forum.... liked Missouri when traveled thru there and lived ppl are friendly treat you like a neighbor all the time
freedom is not free

The Big Squeegee

Long Time Member
Welcome from Oklahoma!

Check out the archives and do searches for the information you need. Many of those stupid/dumb questions have aready been answered. There is no such thing as a stupid question. Not too sure about answers though.