• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

hello from south dakota.. need help

shadytnt

hello my name is o'ryan
ive been doing window tinting for about 13 years and vinyl for about 7. im looking for some help in getting pointed in the right direction to find out were i can get rights to or permission to use mossy oak & real tree images and where to find them i have some customers requesting mossy oak and real tree brand camo...:thankyou: thanks

VinylCraft

Welcome from MN. Access Granted. No rights or permission is needed. Vinyl is sold that way. Fellers Has a bunch of it and some new cool styles. Kinda spendy stuff though. One kind is camoclad other is camoskin

http://www.camoclad.com/

wcso35

you can also contact a company named camoclad in Illinois. They are a really good company to work with. Ask them about becoming a distributor, they have several different levels. We are a low level distributor and it is a nice thing to be able to offer