• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Hello from Spokane

TEF1701

Hello All,
I'm the graphic designer at a company called Quality Auto Trim in Spokane, WA. We are a 30 year old complete car and truck accessory shop, and we conveniently do vehicle wraps and signs in the same building. We use 3M wrap film (mostly), and we print on a Mutoh VJ-1614. We also have a Graphtec FC-7000MK2-160 for cut vinyl and paint protection kits. That's pretty much it. Personally, I have been in the design business for about 5 years. I'm looking forward to getting some questions answered and maybe showing off some of our work.:thumb:

ChiknNutz

Hello from the wet side of the state. I'm originally from Wenatchee (left there in 1996), so am really a "509'r" at heart.

Ken

Hi also..welcome from BC!
Our friend in Cochrane, Ontario apparently has not been in the North West Territories..so please excuse his claim to the coldest place on earth.
Cheers!
Ken