• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Hello from sunny florida

STEVEN DUDAS

HELLO FROM SUNNY FLORIDA........HEARD ALL ABOUT THIS NEW SITE....FIRST TIME BLOGGER....SO TAKE IT EASY ONE ME OUT THERE!................SIGN GUY SINCE 1980 FROM CLEVELAND OHIO...SOLD MY BUSINESS IN 1999....MOVED TO CAPE CORAL FLORIDA STARTED NEW BUSINESS......STEVE'S SUPER SIGNS..........YA NO SNOW HERE!:signs101:

Border

Welcome, and as has been said already, please turn off the caps lock or we may have to start calling you Cappy.
-and not affectionately, either.

Usually, one of the first things I do with a new keyboard is to pry off the caps lock button and throw it in the junk drawer!

OldPaint

Welcome, and as has been said already, please turn off the caps lock or we may have to start calling you Cappy.
-and not affectionately, either.

Usually, one of the first things I do with a new keyboard is to pry off the caps lock button and throw it in the junk drawer!
so your the guy that does those big "grand opening" banners in lower case letters???hahahahahahahaha

Border

i THROW AWAY THE cAPS LOCK BECAUSE hALF oF tHE tIME mY WORDS eND uP LOOKING lIKE THIS WHEN i TYPE WITHOUT LOOKING uP aT THE mONITOR fOR A bIT