• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Hello from Sweden.

dekaltrim

Hi. I'am not a new member. I have been here for a year. but i have not write so much before.. just read. Yesterday i wrote and somebody think i was sign&frame so i need to present my self.....it always nice with compliments...

I´am i 34 year old guy from sweden. I start the business then i was 17 years old as hobbie. since 1995 it has been my proffession. Between 1995 and 2001 we work tradional with signs, neon, decals. But the last 7 years we have go over to just work with decals for cars. Specially for race and rallye cars. A lot of our orders coming from our webshop. We have 5 employeers working for us.

My work is mostly discuss with customers, make design and fix technical problems. We are using Summa cutters and roland printers.

My hobbie is Endurance racing and stockcar. I´am married and have 2 children.

That's me!

jdb

So you're not sign&frame disguising himself as someone from Sweden?

Just kidding, Welcome.

SignManiac

Hello from Florida. Your Swedish is far easier to read and understand than sign&frame's English was even on his best days!