• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Hello from Tassie

davesigns

Hi, I've spent a little while looking around and finally decided to join.

I have little experience with signwriting and only bought the cutter to assist in the business I currently work in "tourism".

I believe that crappy chalkboards advertising tours devalue the product we sell. with that in mind I have embarked on a steep learning curve in signmaking. (vinyl only, and mainly lettering)

as the first couple of simple signs I did worked really well, the Boss is suitably pleased.

I work from my Garage and have a reasonable space set up,

i made my own tape applier initially using the rollers from the cutter stand as I us only shortish lengths of vinyl i wasn't using them, now i have made my own ones

i use a procut 700 and signblazer elements.

I have previously run a small business and it is interesting seeing some of the formula's for pricing, some i agree whole heartedly with, some I can see some obvious faults but what works for you??

anyway from a total beginner/ hobbyist hello :Australia

Shovelhead

Welcome from New York.......

Tasmania????
That's wild!!!!!!
It must be a pain in the ass for you to get supplies??!!
:signs101:

Attachments

• Devil 2 290104.jpg
    Devil 2 290104.jpg
    60.8 KB · Views: 87

davesigns

re Sign supplies

thanks for the welcome, "nice graphic" pity that ones healthier than the ones we have here but thats another story

supplies are no problem for the work I do and the supplier I use gives me great service, same from the software supplier

:thankyou: