• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Hello from Texas!

Grafix USA

Been lurking for a few weeks so I thought I had better introdcue myself.

I am David Bailey and live in Flower Mound, Texas (Dallas-Fort Worth area). I am a professional sports photographer on the weekends (motorsports, soccer, football, etc.) and have been doing wide format printing for years. (You may have seen some of my images in magazines, web sites and books.) You can check out some of my work at www.DavidBailey.com or www.DigitalRacingImages.com.

I've been researching and building a business plan for about a year to expand into the digital graphics field and I finally did it. I'm starting out on the small side with a ValueJet 1206, Graphtec FC7000MK2-130, heat press and few other items. I will be running things while I'm in town, usually Monday - Thursday and my brother will be running things the other 3 days a week.

I look forward to not only utilizing the vast knowledge here but hopefully returning the favor with anything I can contribute. I look forward to getting acquainted with many of you over the next few years.

Thanks!

tntnuchia

Welcome David. I have been a member of signs 101 for a couple of month now and really like it. Most people are very helpful. I also come from the Wide format arena. I use to work for a place that had 3 vutek 5300 16' wide printers.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Another PA welcome......................

I'm careful not to run into people I know or strangers..... right away they want to sue for damages. Ba-dum-bam.............. press roll...rim shot

Cadmn

David I'll be at the show, not sure what day but always go at some point I'm over by Hulen area.