• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Hello from The city that Rocks

D

Digitall

Hi Forum, was jogging through another forum and signs 101 was the topic on the table. Sounds like a fun place to live and learn. I am new to forums however we have been printing for a long time. Our business started in the 80's when I had a dream - literally, and it lead to a patent of a training basketball which we began marketing to schools, which lead to customizing it for camps and clinics which lead to hand designing the gameballs for the World Basketball League which lead to banners, signs, flags. posters, novilty items and everything else that goes with sports promotions. I am looking forward to learning from signs 101 and wish you all the best as we go through this interesting time in our economy.

Rock On
Josh:U Rock:

D

Digitall

Thanks Shovelhead, if we are on the same page, let me say there is no better sound on earth than a shovel with drag pipes

D

Digitall

Mine is a 80 Evo pushing a whopping 55 hp, beautiful but rally slow

D

Digitall

Thanks for the welcome everyone. not sure how they came up with that Cleveland rocks thing, must have something to do with the browns or something.

D

Digitall

Ya , I agree, Lots of old rockers came out of this city, i moved out west for 20 years and came back to alot of change. Saw Pink floyd at blossom music center here in 73, only 1800 people there, cost was 3.00 a head, 10.00 at the old browns stadium then saw them in Pittsburg.

D

Digitall

Welcome from PA. Used to live in Aurora and worked in Bedford for years.
Have a friend who has a pretty popular bar in Bedford Hts. The Handle Bar, down by Southeast Harley Davidson