• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Hello from The Finger Lakes, NY

w2csa

Hello all.
Just registered with a question about my Roland PC60.
Thanks you all for such a great response.
I do lasering, glass etching, and sublimation.
I recently purchased a used PC60 to fill in some vinyl needs and to assess whether I want to get into vinyl applications.
Great forum, super people!

Chris

S

SignTech

Wow Wow Wow ......................... You have GOT to be kidding me!

I'm a born and raised original Rochester NY native, living now in COAL land PA ......... and I miss Rochester and water. But here is the clincher!

Although I was born and raised in Rochester, I lived my entire childhood from age 3 - 15 (all my summers) in Middlesex, NY right on Canandaguia Lake. My grandparents owned a summer home there. Just above Indian Village. Tuscany lane is the road and we where back around two homes .... beautiful view of the whole lake ... what a shame, ... what I would give to be 12 years old again.

So a big welcome to the Middlesex, NY member.

Mike

S

SignTech

Man isag, you always sound really homesick when this area is mentioned. You have to come back and visit soon. :tongue:

Yep! I moved here because it was closer to Adrias kids ... however I do not like this area at all ......... I will be up many times this summer, wish i coould move back, don't know what you have until you move. I don't miss all the snow but the lakes are priceless as you know ........... despite Shovel hating the area lol .......