• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Hello from the lerker in NJ

Sprout

Hello everyone! Just wanted to peek my head in and say hi. Obviously I'm new to the site. Its all SignBoys fault! Apparently he's putting me in charge of sales! I guess its the price of being the girlfriend! Anyway I'm here to learn the biz so I know what the hell he's talking about on a daily basis! Hope to see some of you in AC this weekend! I hear it is going to be good times!
:beer
Sprout!
PS~ Hi Shovelhead!:thumb:

Sprout

Thanks for all the welcomes! REP i love that you got the reference to the Green Giant haha!

cOrKinSA

Welcome aboard from Texas, Sprout!
Another lady in the house? Does this mean I gotta put some pants on!?
I wish I could get my wife involved with the business... well actually she handles the checkbook.
AWW MAN... that explains why I've been eating Spam and Top Ramon these past few weeks!!!

Sprout

Never knock the Romen Noodles! They are all i eat most nights! And no need to put pants on...i wasn't going to!

Air Art Girl

Hey Sprout...welcome. Now we know who to PM when SignBoy starts getting out of control again. I'm Rep's other half.