• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Hello from the mid-Atlantics

tbaker

My name is Trent Baker, I'm an independent service tech affiliated with Grafxnetwork. I'm 45 and I work almost the entire mid-Atlantic area ( NJ - NC)

I work with far too many pieces of equipment, and software packages, so if you have a question feel free to send me a message, if I don't know the answer I bet I know someone who does, and I'll get you going in the right direction.

I've been in the large format industry since it's infancy, my first printer was an Encad, not a Pro, just a plain ole Encad. I've used Flexi, Onyx, Rasterlink, and I'm pretty conversant in all of them. I've worked for others in the sign industry, owned my own, and now I fix them.

I'm outspoken and not afraid to speak my mind, when something's broken, I don't have a problem telling you it's broken, but at the end of the day, I stand by what I do.

I've heard good things about signs101, and have been meaning to get by and become a part of this place, now I have.

That's all for now, if you have questions just ask, my life is an open book.... unfortunately most of the pages are blank.

Jillbeans

Welcome from just north of Pittsburgh.
Man I feel sorry for any tech I ever call.
I'm an idiot.
But folks like you are a real blessing.
Love....Jill

tbaker

There's no reason to think you're an idiot, if we all could do what everyone else could do, then we wouldn't need brain surgeons, etc. Each of us does what we can, and what we're good at. If you're ever in need of a tech, just drop me a line, and we'll get you sorted.

tbaker

Thanks for all the welcomes everyone. You have made me feel right at home. Hopefully I can help out from time to time with user's issues.