• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Hello from the nose bleed section of the east coast (Maine)

BNSigns48

Hey everybody. Was told about this site from my supervisor who stumbled across it one day. I've been doing graphic design and sign making now for about 13 years. I love it. Always been artistic but never thought I'd one day be getting paid for it. I work for a company called Bangor Neon. The company has been around since 1948 (hence the username). We are currently running an HP Designjet 35500 (60") and an HP Designjet L25500 (60") We also cut vinyl using our 60" Summacut D140 and laminate using a 60" GFP laminator. We are only using FlexiSign 7.6 v2 right now (hoping to upgrade soon) as well as Adobe Illustrator CS4 and Photoshop CS4.

I gotta say, I LOVE what I do. Everyday is different. You never know who is going to come through the door and just what challenge they're going to throw at you. And believe me, there have been some wild ones.

Looking forward to getting to know more of you and find out some tips and tricks to make my job more efficient and our company more competitive.

Thanks,

DJ

OldPaint

well, i was tellin' sarha the other day, i was gona go down to east vaselbrough, but i sorta lost my way, stopped to ask a down eastea how to get thera.........he said," come tathink ofit...........ya cant get thra from hera."...........hehehehehehehehehehhe
where i lived in maine, THE COUNTY, we consider most any southa bang-er REBELS))))))
spent 8 years in CARIBOU......1965-1973.
and ya wonder why i live in FLORIDA??? HEHEHEHEHEHEHE