• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Hello from the secret mesa

Seanl

Howdy all,

Sean checkin' in from Los Alamos, New Mexico.

I mainly do custom painting on paintball guns. To cut my costs I bought an cougar cutter from signwarehouse and it has treated me well.

Along the way I discovered that I can make more money selling paint stencils and custom graphics for paintball equipment.

Its not too bad of a gig for a hobby. I'm still trying to figure out how to get my website to rank higher, but I 'spose that will come with time.

I look forward to picking your brains. :)

asignstop

Yeah it’s a niche – but the paintball market is expanding though, I would get in bed with a screen printer who can do shirts, or get a heat transfer for custom paintball team shirts (we had a paintball customer who always needed these) also don’t those paintball “arenas” – (they’re usually just a few acres of woods right?) always have sponsor banners?

Welcome

Seanl

Howdee from VA..................

Do you play a lot..................?

Not as much as I used to.
About 1/month during the peak seasons.

beaver_12-19-05-2.jpg

beaver_12-19-05-3.jpg

Using this marker (on of the more frustrating stencils. It makes my cougar go bonkers. I assume the cougar has minimal onboard memory.)
diamondback7.jpg

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Welcome from PA.

Nice little niche you have there. Can’t say much for your camouflage. Seems the camera man found you continuously. :rolleyes: