• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Hello From the UK!

SOA

So we've actually been on this site for a while....not posted many threads but i just saw one saying it best to introduce yourself first so......
Were based in Essex near London (UK) & have been running our own place for 7 months.
We've got a VP-300 & camm1 cutter, also got a big squeegee and its amazing!!! ......using CS3 and we hate PC's!!!
Mainly doing MX bikes & other automotive applications aswell as anything else that come through the door.

Really great forum, look forward to sharing information and tips!

Cheers, Ad & Steve .........ReddHart Graphics

SOA

No no no!!!we have 4 macs...come on, OS X is possibly the greatest operating system ever made! :)

The Big Squeegee

Long Time Member
Welcome from OK USA and :thankyou: for the plug!

I feel sorry that the shipping to the UK is about what the tools cost. I'm hoping to get a distributor there.

SOA

i have to be honest im not much of a footie man....my dad likes Man U tho...they just got a killing from liverpool tho 4-1!!
I worked on a summer camp in america and travelled after in 2006....i kinda got used to it being called 'soccer'!!!

Jillbeans

Welcome from PA.
Will you be at Sign UK?
I will, just look for the short broad who smiles too much.
Love....Jill