• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Hello from the uK

3gan

Hi all,
First of all Wow what a great site!
I have seen nothing like this set up over here in the uk :U Rock:
I have been in the sign industry for 25yrs now covering everything from sign design to installation, when I started everything was drawn by hand (yes I am old lol) ish (39 :ROFLMAO:).

I have had a few enquiries about carbon fibre wrapping, I have done wrapping before but we were not up to speed at the time with materials and ordered the printed decals in, the supplier printed the artwork on the wrong type of vinyl, laminated it and it was hell to do but we managed in the end.

Can anyone link me up with any details for the APA company that supplies the carbon fibre wrap material please or a good supplier for the 3m version or in fact any other good material.

I have had no wrap tuition, more self taught, considering we were self taught on the very few wraps we have done and they were on the wrong material I now realise why the job was very stressfull!

This site is huge so i will have a look every now and again so I can take it all in, some of you guys have done some amazing work, I take my hat off to ya :cool1:

Keep up the good work!

3gan