• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Hello from the world of Road Rage

robr

howdee

whats up mike hows biz. july was slow, starting to pick up, hows the 10000 ben working, my 9000 keeps dropping jets in 4 pass. picking up 2 roland ex 540 next week got a good deal on them. herd you were looking at a hp latex l65500 i am too. rob from freedom decals.

synergy_jim

Welcome from NE Ohio Mike!!!

As for the bad blood between shops, I don't get it either. We get along with quite a few shops around here, but there are a few odd balls that ruin it for everyone...

roadrage

whats up mike hows biz. july was slow, starting to pick up, hows the 10000 ben working, my 9000 keeps dropping jets in 4 pass. picking up 2 roland ex 540 next week got a good deal on them. herd you were looking at a hp latex l65500 i am too. rob from freedom decals.
Rob, good to see you here.
We switched to the new inks for the 10000 and they suck. Now I have heads dropping like crazy. I need to find out where I can get the original ink for the machine.
Looks like the Latex might be the one. The test prints are impressive and I'm getting a full wrap printed so I can install it on one of my vehicles and see how it performs. I'll keep you up to date. If this printer works it will change the wrap industry. I'm sure the new technology will come with a price, everything else does.
Keep in touch,
Mike

robr

hp

go to hp forums seiko has ink for the 9000 & 10000. got grimco down to 93000 bet it will come down more.