• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Hello from Toronto

ekkieman

Just purchased large franchise printing business in Toronto and want to expand into wide format. Great sight, learned quite a bit. Looking for recommendations for entry level printer that can do high res. posters and some outdoor signs, banners ect.. Solvent printers looks like the way to go. Early research indicates I should look at Roland fj52. Your thoughts appreciated. Budget of $8k alowed.

Danny

Ken

Welcome from BC.
Check out All Graphic Supplies for some used equipment.
Cheers!
Ken

jscarl

Can't help on the printer, but Welome from mid Michigan. It is sure that some one here can help you. It's a great place.

digitalpixel

hi
am in toronto also , i have roland hi fi printer for sale , as i do not need it cause i bought a mimak 98" , call me on my sell if interested 416 876-1933

digitalpixel

roland hi fi for sale 6 color

Hi
i have used roland printer , i do not require as i purchased 98" printer from mimiaki , let me know if your interested .

416 876-19133
Just purchased large franchise printing business in Toronto and want to expand into wide format. Great sight, learned quite a bit. Looking for recommendations for entry level printer that can do high res. posters and some outdoor signs, banners ect.. Solvent printers looks like the way to go. Early research indicates I should look at Roland fj52. Your thoughts appreciated. Budget of $8k alowed.

Danny