• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Hello From Tucson!

juniorferg

I was already greeted with some great help on this forum and I hope it continues! We are a small starting business that is actually a tech program for Compass High School. Are idea is that we start a sign/vehicle wrapping business and give our students "REAL" life experience with customers and equipment in the same field all of you are in. We employ only students and my top staff including myself and my brother are both teachers and administration of the high school. Im thinking this is a new concept but we think its a great opportunity for our students. Heck if we get everything right and going well, maybe we can out source our trained students to your shops :). Take care everyone.
Mike

Signgrl

wavesmile-1.gif
A Big hello from the Black Hills of South Dakota!

juniorferg

I should proof my own messages :).

That should be "our" not "are" in my first welcoming message. Sometimes you start typing so fast it comes out wrong, ya know :)?

Mike

Craig Sjoquist

A biig welcome to a outstanding forum and people

I know that it was a big thrill to me to be taught sign painting in St Paul Voc-Tec 1975
...Had i know it was available as a young age .....wow