• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Hello from West Coast Ireland

Leadbelly

Hello all, here is a bit of an intro.

Sign making for past ten years on the back of really good people around me.
I live on the west coast of Ireland and love it, I have my heaven on earth.
Hobbies, rock and beach casting fishing, shooting and desperately trying to lean photography.

For your sins I have lots & many & loads and loads of questions so sorry in advance, I'm here to learn and help if I can and really looking forward to be part of this community.

Working with Flexi 8 and just starting to learn CS4.
versa Camm 540v, Oki ES3640a3, Graphtec 3000-60,
:Oops: nearly forgot to tell you about Guinness, might be best to save that until later.

Best wishes Leadbelly

Billct2

Fáilte!
Where abouts are you?

Lot's of good info here if you know how to search first then ask.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Welcome from PA.....................................

Are you a Jameson or Bushmills person........ I need to know.

Leadbelly

Thanks for the very warm welcome guy's and here are today's answers
Billct2 Co. Mayo from the front of my house In clear view I have Connemara Mountains running to Galway on my left and Croagh Patrick to my right. Each evening I watch the sun set as I send it your way and all I seem to get back id rain " what's that all about".:smile:
Fenris 242 If you do get a chance to visit do not miss the west coast as when you get here you will think you have DIED ON GONE TO HEAVEN. I can say that with hand on heart. If you do every think of making the trip drop me a line and we will help you with all the inside info we can.
Gino Good question I have a good selection of whiskeys and it goes without saying I have both Jameson and Bushmills, but the answer to your question is quite simply Connemara poitin (potcheen).

Best Wishes Leadbelly

Dave Drane

Welcome from Down-Under.. D'ONT EVER KISS THE BLARNEY STONE. I have heard what the little boys do over night down there. I had a fabulous time in Ireland in 1998

Jillbeans

Welcome from Pennsylvania.
I have been to your fair country twice, and plan to return in 2012 for James Kelly's Letterhead meet.
And yes, I've kissed the Blarney Stone, and the next day my friend told me what the locals do.
Love....Jill