• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Hello from WI

Jthompson Designs

Hello everyone, :wavingflag:

Joe Here form Advantage Signs, A little about us, Stacy my business partner started this adventure 5 years ago and things have been good ever since, this year we joined forces to make things even better. We moved into a large location and ventured into digital printing, are first purchase was a HP Designjet 5500 UV great for our indoor stuff and unbelievable quality, we also bought a Falcon Outdoor 48" Eco-solvent (cheap) just to get our feet wet in the wrap and full color banner business etc. Things are looking up and we are learning a lot of new things, especially in the Solvent print world, like maybe The Falcon was an ok buy at 2k in great shape but (SNAIL SLOW) :frustrated:but hey you gotta start somewhere right? any way I look forward to talking with all of you and hope to get my head filled with a lot of knowledge. oh any suggestion on a good printer for outdoor stuff, I have looked into the Mutoh 1304VJ and also the HP Latex L25500, your opinions are welcome. Thanks Joe