Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hello from Wisconsin

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Jeremiah, May 10, 2019.

1. Jeremiah

Jeremiah Member

May 7, 2019
    Wisconsin
    Hi Jeremiah here, a new person to this forum. Part time, almost full time banner,sign, and t shirt business. Just wanted to introduce myself.

Tags:
  2. ProColorGraphics

ProColorGraphics Very Active Member

Apr 1, 2009
    Minnesota
    Welcome.

3. Johnny Best

Johnny Best Very Active Member

Dec 9, 2015
    buffalo ny
    Welcome to the neighborhood.

4. ExecuPrintGS

ExecuPrintGS Member

Mar 21, 2013
    Hartland, WI
    welcome from milwaukee(ish)

5. The Big Squeegee

The Big Squeegee Major Contributor

:welcome: 2 :signs101smilie: from OK

6. Reveal1

Reveal1 Member

Nov 7, 2010
    Cape Girardeau, MO
    Welcome. From someone who started part-time with similar products, I suspect you will soon find a need to focus on a core area of your business. For me it was signage, primarily display and indoor where average order is higher and customers value creativity. I dumped the shirt business (too costly transaction for average order) although still do DTG for a separate web business, but your experience may be different based on your market. Best of luck creating jobs, serving customers, benefiting from risking your investment and hard work like the rest of us fellow capitalists!