• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Hello from yet another customer taker.....

Michael

I work for a Budweiser dist. out here in Commerce TX.

I want to say first off that I am inspiring to open my own sign shop.
I don't like the fact that I do in fact take over other sign shops business.
I hope we can all still be friends, I also hope to give some good advice here on the boards. I have been making cheap coroplast signs, flimsy banners using the cheapest media I can get my hands on, and crappy window posters for 8+ years now. I was introduced to these boards by BoogerB. I am very well trained in Corel x3 and that is about it.

Can we all just get along? :peace!:

Velocity

Yeah the Bud Distro in our area has some really nice Roland 60"ers.

I guess if you know the overtakers secrets you can dodge the bullets other sign shops cant. Good luck.

I think you will find that most everyone here on Signs101 gets along well and enjoys sharing great info and ideas with each other. I'm sure you will love Signs101!

:Welcome: from GA!

Jessica

Last edited:

Big House Signs

Welcome!

I started out in my basement making signs for Budweiser in Baltimore. I learned alot about high speed production. Shoot I never used a ruler...I'd just slap lettering on. Anyway...you are a head of the curve and i wish you luck!

Paula