• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Hello!...Great Site

MarkFP

I have many years in auto refinish and recently purchased a Roland GX24 to help with some of our graphics. To date most of my cutting has been with the supplied CutStudio, but I have been "play'in" with Corel and VeLXI... here's my question: I seem to have problems getting the auto templates scaled into the programs. Is this difficult or am I just slow and need to apply myself ??? Thxs

The Big Squeegee

Long Time Member
Welcome from OK.
Just need to work at it. I'm sure you'll get it. I usually use a Solid scaled box to adjust a pictures size. I think the auto templates are already to scale. I have not used them but if they are at 1/10 th scale then all you need to do is multiply both dimensions by 10. A search of this site may also answer this question.

Pro Image

Howdee from VA...........

I scale up the digital auto templates to 2000% that gets them really close.......

JR's

:Welcome: to :signs101: you have to scale it.The manufactures spec. 2000 % or 100%, follow the intrusions just make sure when your scaling that the XZ scale together

MarkFP

Thanks Folks

Yeah, I,m convinced that I just need practice with the software. I had a pretty nice Dodge Charger stripe designed and saved... but the next customer always wants theirs a little different! LOL Guess that's the price of offering "custom" stuff.

:thankyou: