• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Hello, Hi, Hey there, I am new.

Jen M

Nice to say Hello here, been coming to this forum for a while but only just signed up.

I am from Las Vegas, NV. Been running large format printers for 7 years now. Been on a Mimaki JV3 and HP L25500; now currently running a Mutoh VJ 1604, Mutoh 1624, and an HP Latex 570.

For plotters I have run 2 mimaki models and a mutoh model; and currently running 3 Graphtecs - FC8600-130, FC7000-160 and FC7000MK2-160.

Also, I am decent with CorelDraw, Adobe Illustrator/Photoshop/InDesign, and Flexi Sign. Used a few RIP programs as well, Mimaki’s RIP software for the JV3, Flexi, Wasatch, and Onyx.

Um.... Probably thats more than enough blabbering. Nice to meet everyone!!

Kaitlin Boisvert

Nice to say Hello here, been coming to this forum for a while but only just signed up.

I am from Las Vegas, NV. Been running large format printers for 7 years now. Been on a Mimaki JV3 and HP L25500; now currently running a Mutoh VJ 1604, Mutoh 1624, and an HP Latex 570.

For plotters I have run 2 mimaki models and a mutoh model; and currently running 3 Graphtecs - FC8600-130, FC7000-160 and FC7000MK2-160.

Also, I am decent with CorelDraw, Adobe Illustrator/Photoshop/InDesign, and Flexi Sign. Used a few RIP programs as well, Mimaki’s RIP software for the JV3, Flexi, Wasatch, and Onyx.

Welcome!!!!

BigfishDM

Merchant Member

Welcome to the boards!

SignsSupport

Support & Tech Administrator
Welcome to the Signs101 community Jen M and thanks so much for your support of the forum with your premium membership!
I hope you enjoy all the forum has to offer. Cheers. :welcome:

SignsSupport