• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Hello, My fellow sign people

signguy7473

I have been into sign making for 35 years. From the paint brush to vinyl & just now, large format printing. Just when I was about to figure it out, the rules got changed. I am a one man shop. I am very grateful for this forum. I found it trying to figure out my used Mutoh 1604. Menus & error codes, Oh My! I found answers here. That's why I am here. I hope to be of help to others, if you don't mind old technolgy. Glad to be here & thank-you.

SignManiac

Welcome from another old timer, from Z-Hills! Took the same road you did except you can add CNC into the mix.

Bigdawg

Just Me
Welcome from across the Skyway. There quite a few of us here on the board that make our home (and eek out our living) here in Florida. And old timer just means that you'll take those skills into the digital generation. Wish I had some brush skills to go with my digital skills. Much in awe of those that do!

Suz

I have been into sign making for 35 years. From the paint brush to vinyl & just now, large format printing. Just when I was about to figure it out, the rules got changed. I am a one man shop. I am very grateful for this forum. I found it trying to figure out my used Mutoh 1604. Menus & error codes, Oh My! I found answers here. That's why I am here. I hope to be of help to others, if you don't mind old technolgy. Glad to be here & thank-you.

Welcome Wise One! :thumb:

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Welcome from a 40 year vet in PA...............................................