• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Hello--Newbie Here

vinyskinzz

Im new to this.. I have some questions?

I'm starting out at home. and need some help.
I bought a roland cutter. to do some small graphics stuff. The more i look into it i can do more things. like tshirts stickers ect. I need help with these items.

Pricing
Clipart
Vehical Graphics (full Wrap Color)
Vehicle Graphics (Solid Vinyl)
Sign Making

Thanks
Pablo

gvgraphics

O'man another damn newbie with questions.................Just Joking.
Welcome aboard and as replicator said good choice for your first cutter. Now for your questions. One simple answer for all of them, scroll to the bottom of the page and you will see a bunch of banner ads, most are from members here. They will get you what you are looking for. The first banner for Allied Computers is clip art and also the owner of the site.

Again welcome and good luck.

Sean

masterdesigns

Welcome, check out the forums for your questions; they can all be answered and then some. There are also some great merchants as mentioned earlier.

Air Art Girl

welcome and enjoy. For shirts, try ThermoFlex by Specialty Materials. cuts nice on the plotter need a good heat press. We make tons of $$$ on small run orders.