• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Hello Signs101

AwardImage

I grew up in an athletic sporting goods store. I still use my first plotter, Roland PNC-1210, and PC software, Corel7 :) We got the package from Stahl's late in 1998.
We used the system to cut names and numbers for jerseys. I cut hundreds of yards of thermofilm between Feb. and July every year. We also had an award winning printshop... so I know that Mac is the way of highend graphics

Signmaking wasn't included in my non-compete buyout. Just trophies/engraving, screen printing+embroidery, and selling sports equipment. Signs and vinyl decorations were always an offshoot for us.

I'm good or knowledgeable at a lot of things just adjacent to signs.
I live beside Nowhere, so to get a good job I have to move to Nashville, Atlanta, Tampa or the Northeast. Or I could stay here and get byl on sign income.
I'm staying.

Thank you for all of your help, in advance, so I will give you a nugget.
My dad was an average businessman, but he was an exceptional human being, that's why his business thrived for decades.
"We always want to help the customer. Don't lie to a customer. You never want to hurt them."

Best wishes and good luck!

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Welcome from PA...........................

Musta been kinda weird waking up next to jock straps, catcher's mitts and face-masks everyday. Musta scared you for danged near your whole life so far. That's probably why you wandered into making signs, I guess. :doh: