Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hello to all

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by splman, Oct 29, 2004.

1. splman

splman Member

Aug 2, 2004
    I signed up on this board some time ago, and have been reading it every day.

So I guess it is time to introduce my self, My name is John and I live in Louisiana.

I would like to thank everyone here for teaching me so much, and I have learned lots, so THANKS!

I have been doing vinyl signs & Vehicle graphics for some time now. As life would have it, my old employer was not on the up & up, well you know the rest of that story.

I saw this coming – 7 days ago I ordered a plotter, 3 days ago I became unemployed (the bad boss), 2 days ago my plotter arrived. Today I finished my work area, The problem is I never was involved with the

Sales part of the business.

Any advise on how to generate some sales ???? I would be forever grateful for any help.

Thanks so much,
    John :thankyou:

Tags:
  2. Dennis Raap

Dennis Raap Active Member

Oct 5, 2003
    USA
    Hi John don't know for sure ( wife takes care of that end ) how about a mailing or add in small local paper if there is one. :Welcome:

3. geb

geb Very Active Member

Apr 23, 2003
    Adirondacks
    Hi John. I've found best sales seems to be word of mouth from past customers, especially in small towns. There is some good advice in past posts here also.

George