• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

New Guy Hello to everyone from Montréal, Quebec.

ASAPSignService

I am the owner and and installer at ASAP Sign Service and Repair. I am relatively new to the business and will gladly accept any sage advice given to me. I want to succeed and to do that I am willing to listen to those more experienced than I. I will install just about anything that my 35’ ladder truck can reach.

As a starter. I have my largest job in front of me. It is to install channel letters on the side of a commercial building. 50’ in the air. Needless to say my ladder truck can’t reach it. The client is a roofing company so they have agreed to let me use their equipment. I will be attaching the letter to a corrugated metal siding. Any tips or tricks or even just some plain old advice will be much appreciated.

Last edited by a moderator:

SignsSupport

Support & Tech Administrator
Hi ASAPSignService - welcome to the Signs101 community.

There are plenty of tips, tricks and advice for you posted in the forums. There is a lot of info posted in the premium forums as well. Those sections are only available for upgraded usergroups. If interested in that - See the subscription options page for more info.

Otherwise, we welcome you and hope you enjoy your stay. :welcome:

SignsSupport