• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Hello... Whitby calling !!!!

pete witney

Hello, came across your site searching for help with a plotter, more of that later, noticed a few familiar names so here I am. I have to confess I am more of a voyeur but will try to join in when I can. We mostly do painted and signwritten plywood signs for local businesses, occasional dimensional signs, honours boards, murals and most anything else that can be painted.
Had to come home early today as snow blowing in through the door of my workshop.
Looking forward to viewing the various forums and now going to post problem on the Gerber forum.

Cheers Pete

Steve C.

:Welcome:
Welcome Pete. Where is Whitby? Hope you will post some of your work. We
all love to see handpainted signs.

pete witney

Thanks, Whitby is in North East England a little east of York. Famous as the place Captain Cook sailed from and Dracula Landed.
Pete

Replicator

Welcome, did you ever get to meet Dracula . . . I mean lets face it, if he is a real Vampire he should still be alive, RIGHT ?

Mort

Hi Pete ,

A signmaking friend of mine from Glasgow foes to Whitby every year for his holidays with his family, he loves it there.

I'm not to far 3 hrs i think.

Hi Pete,
Happy New Year mate. Sorry I missed you earlier in the year when I went to Witby but things were a bit hectic and time wasn't on my side.Welcome and good to see you here, show 'em some photo's of the great hand painted work you do.

Kind regards,
Brian.
www.brianthebrushuk.com

pete witney

Thanks all for the warm welcome. Yes we kept the kettle hot all week Brian, never mind, next time. Mort, probably about 4 hrs, I travel to Faringdon ( just the other side of Oxford ) quite often and that's about 4 1/2 hrs.
I haven't met Dracula but I'm slowly being bled dry by suppliers, local government and the taxman.
Cheers folks