• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

hello

S

signs-work

Hey guys so i wanted to tell you about what im wanting to do this time.
Im jump starting my shop but right now since i don't have any equipment anymore im wanting to do outsourcing for everything till i build up my funds to get the printer im wanting.

First im wanting to start by installing LED signs so im looking for a whole seller for them. I do know how to install them permitting and everything i need as far as the legal part goes but don't have the experience in buying them. Ive only installed them for other company's.

Who would be good for that.

Another issue im coming accost is finding a good whole seller for the flatbed printing without charging me a bunch of fees and possible getting free shipping. One company i came accost they had a design fee a packaging fee a shipping fee on top of the regular shipping fee before i even got started on a little yard sign its $40 bucks right off the top without the cost of the sign or shipping cost.

Im pretty much going off my sales ability and know how at this point so if you guys can please help me out it would much be appreciated im all ears to any criticism or advice you can please give me.