• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Hello

Adam M

Hello,

My name Adam, and I work as a system admin for a steel company based out of East Chicago, IN. I spend most of my time doing web development at work, and at home my time is spent between house work, running, family, and beer. I joined this forum because my job as System Admin has bled over into doing the digital marketing for our company. I saw a potential market for us in sign making, but I wanted to check the forums out before I spend our advertising dollars.

The company I work for is called Robinson Laser. We are a steel company, but we don't make steel, instead we cut steel with lasers to make custom designs for people. We traditionally make custom steel parts and not signage, but the potential to do so is there.

I am looking forward to seeing what the forums have to offer, talking to you all, and seeing if this would be a good advertising fit for our company.

Below I have attached a picture of a sign we cut for a client of ours.
davison.jpg