• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Hello

Donny7833

Well, I'm not quite a Newbie, I've been in printing for 23 years. I started screening t-shirts then got a union apprentice gig in offset and did that for 15 years. I started playing with an Encad Pro 50 about ten years ago (talk about a learning curve) and the digital bug stuck. Since then I've gained experience with Thermal, Solvent, Eco Solvent, Lamination, Cutting plotters, Routing and I'm still learning. That's the great thing about this industry, there's always something new to learn. I surf quite a few forums to gleen as much info as I can. I rarely register as a member, however, signs101 is a gem and I look forward to interacting and exchanging knowledge with it's members.

Forgot to mention I've called Wisconsin my home for 40 years. I live in Lake Mills, a city smack dab between Milwaukee and the state capital of Madison. I do all sorts of digital print, but concentrate on large format capture, Fine Art reproduction and museum quality display work. My wife is an artist and art teacher, see the connection.

Donny

Last edited:

MAB SIGNS

Welcome from the Hoosier State.

I was through there over the summer, stopped at Mars Cheese Castle on my way north. Beautiful area!