• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Hello

mmcb

G'day guys and gals of signs101.
My name is Mark and I'm just starting to get into making banners, flags and other accessories.......but on a small scale. My business is a really niche area in that we make accessories for scale model applications. Think 40K, 1/35 scale, etc There is a lot more to it than that, but most people don't really get what we do, so keeping the definition open seems to work ;)

I've come on here to get help in refining the techniques that we use and to get ideas on how we can incorporate this technology into create new products to (hopefully) expand our business. At this stage we primarily use heat transfers, but we're looking into dye-sub transfers.

Looking forward to chatting with you all and bouncing ideas back and forth (not that I would have many to help you veterans out).

Cheers,
Mark