Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

hello

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by rossi graphics, Sep 9, 2004.

1. rossi graphics

rossi graphics New Member

Sep 9, 2004
    :thumb: hello ,to all iam new member ,
    iam 35 yrs old ,in vinyl graphic sign biz about 1 yr 3 mo. i gess you can call me
    a newbie ,ihave 2 cutters lynx 60 ,and ultra both from sign warehouse,use
    corel draw 9 and sign tools 3 ,also have signlab e6,just bought 6color 6 station vastex screen printing setup ,so now learing that .i live in hazleton ,pa. it is located 45 min poconos ,or 45 min from allentown, pa.

Tags:
  2. Fred Weiss

Fred Weiss Merchant Member

Sep 11, 2003
    Olympia, WA
    Welcome to Signs 101.

3. geb

geb Very Active Member

Apr 23, 2003
    Adirondacks
    Hi Rossi Graphics. Noticing you have two cutters, alot of people talk about tracking, especially with certain cutters. I'm curious to hear your opinion as to which of your two cutters track better and their performance?

George

4. Baz

Baz Very Active Member

Hi Rossi Graphics .. Welcome aboard!

5. rossi graphics

rossi graphics New Member

Sep 9, 2004
    tracking

both track pretty well some times make 15 foot run on both machines with no problems , as long as you set it up right. i use media bushings and the media ends with no problems

thanks for the welcome to all
    bob

6. Dennis Raap

Dennis Raap Active Member

Oct 5, 2003
    USA
    Hi Bob welcome to :signs101: