• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Hello

amazingshubi

Hi all,
My name is Jeff, and my wife and I own a design firm in eastern Oregon. Kat is an award winning graphic designer, and I am a screenprinter and sign tech and wanting to incorporate these into our business. Kat has illustrated and published "The Amazing Shubi Bird" in July of this year.
We are looking forward to learning a lot on this forum.

MobileImpact

A big welcome from Tennessee...and what the heck is a Shubi bird?

The Shubi is bird that is found mainly in the Ghetto regions of the inner cities. They average about 5 to 6 lbs. They can be prepared either fried or roasted and taste like chicken when prepared.

Just kidding, WTH is a Shubi?

ndemond

The Amazing Shubi Bird was written and Illustrated by Oregon Digital Artist, Kathelené Joyce. This fully illustrated book is a fictional story based on a real talking parakeet named, Shubi Broom. Shubi is loved and adored by all who know him, and this book is sure to be as fun and interesting to children as Shubi himself. It is a story of friendship, bravery, and perseverance.

Sounds wonderful.