• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

hello

Sam I Am

I run across this place after I bought my new sticker machine so i could do my on racecar. I seen it done once wilst on vacation and figgerd it would be an easy hobby to do. One guy last year wanted to charge more than a hunnert dollers to do my car and that was way far outaline for what i wanted to put on there because i had alreay looked at some online place that warent half of that that he wanted so i bougt some vynul offa ebay and a vynul cutter and computer and am gonna do my on and some buddies to help them out. i know that some of them sign places are higher than a helium baloon with a broke string cause my wife had a banner made and it was almost 25 dollers for a 4by10 foot one.

I thik id seen some of you on other message boards and may have talked to you...

so...With an invitation, I thought I'd join the party.

Marlene

please, oh please, don't write like you talk, it makes it impossible to read. If you are for real, you might want to find a sticker hobby site since this site is where the sign pros hang out and you won't get much out of it.

Shovelhead

"sticker machine"....:Big Laugh
Schmuck!

Attachments

• story.jpg
    story.jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 97

Mark Fair

Welcome Sam!!!
Sam attended the First Dixie Letterhead Meet at my shop back in December 1999.
Sam is a heck of a "brush" man!!

Sam I Am

Thanks folks for the warm welcome!

Fred and a few others were on to me though..I was beginning to sweat.

Mark let the cat out of the bag before the night shift arrived..dadgummit!

I was looking forward to reading the responses.

Might as well join in by having fun, and I did my best to "jump in".

Mark Fair

Noone could be that much of a redneck where they type like that.
C'mon!

A redneck and proud of it! I work hard for a living.
keep on shovelbutt. ;)

try putting a space between no and one.