• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

hello!

Slobberjaw

just wanted to stop by and say hello. I have been doing airbrush and mural work since I was 8 ( now i am 32 ) & web development & digital art for the last 10 or so years. I've always wanted to get into the business & recently asked by the company I work for to head up the art direction. We manufacturer consumer ice machines as part of our business and want to freshen up the design.

I have already ordered equipment and have been playing around with it. My intent is to "wrap" the product much like a vechicle. It should be straight forward, since it is only 3 flat sides with only a door & hinges & a square penetration for the coin box.

I hope to learn a lot and soon begin contributing to the site.

:)

R08

Welcome,

We'd love to see some of you airbrush work. I haven't used mine in over a year. Not that I was ever that good.

Fuzzbuster

Welcome:Canada 2:

Lots to learn

your in the right place

Haven`t used my airbrush in years now but...maybe i`ll cracker open again...
NOT:wink:

Solvent ink fumes are much better for you than 1SHOT:cool:

ASK FOR BIGGER MEDIA BUDGET FOR LAMINATION NIGHTMARES:Big Laugh:Big Laugh:Big Laugh

LAMINATORS EAT PRINTS....heh heh

best a luck!