• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Hello

EsignShop

Hello. My name is Emmett. Thanks for letting me join this forum. I'm not officially in business yet. There is still a lot to learn! I have always been pretty artistic and have always loved to draw. I still get excited when I walk into an art supply store. Is it just me?

I've recently purchased a vinyl cutter and have made and sold a few simple signs. Mostly stupid car window stuff for family & friends. I really want to get into sandblasted signs. Since I love woodworking and drawing, that seems like the area I want to get into. Anyone can buy a cheap cutter and cut out vinyl signs all day,with no thought involved, but I want to go beyond that. Thats why I'm here!

There are a lot of sign companies in my area but none really do 3d signs. I think once i get better, there would be a good market for them here.

Anyway thanks everyone and hope to talk with you all sooner or later!!

EsignShop

:thankyou:Everyone!!

Sorry www.esigns.com

That wasn't intentional. It's from my first initial "E".

Just what I might call call my shop later. Is that a trademark problem?

I'm sure a lot of sign shops have close to the same name, right??