• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Hello!

dmeehan31

Alright folks i am BRAND NEW at the sign business and trying to self teach myself to accelerate my pay scale and business for the sign company i work for. I have a sales back ground so i am trying to start a B2B account structure for more business. i am lacking the knowledge of this business due to being in it for 3 days! what i am trying to find is a guide for the terms of the business and what they mean. any help is great! thank you and i love this forum already and think i will learn a lot from it!

:U Rock:

CheapVehicleWrap

Welcome from over hea---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->^^^^^^^

BobM

Welcome from Cape of Cod. Spend an hour a day on Signs 101 an learn, learn, learn.

Craig Sjoquist

Welcome to a outstanding forum and people.

Reading old posts in signs101, reading books related, becoming a premium subscriber, a quest for quality.